Makes: 4 tall glasses
What you need:
- 3/4 c strong instant coffee (+ more if you like it strong)
- 2 1/2 c boiling water
- 1 can (397g) condensed milk
- Ice cubes, or crushed ice
- 4 splashes Evaporated milk, or fresh milk (optional)
How to put this together:
- Mix together instant coffee + boiling water in a pot
- Add condensed milk. Mix well.
- Taste. Add more coffee if you like it stronger. Add sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Leave to cool.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes. Add iced coffee.
- Top with a splash of evaporated milk