What you need:
- 400 g Green beans, cut to 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 5-10 Dried chillies, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp Salted black bean, soaked in hot water for 5 mins, then roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Shaoxing (Chinese cooking wine)
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
How to put this together:
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a pan until hot. Add beans. Stir-fry until the beans are cooked. Try and get some charred marks on them.
- Transfer cooked beans to a plate
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil. Add garlic + dried chillies + salted black bean. Fry until fragrant.
- Add cooked beans. Mix well
- Season with soy sauce + shaoxing + sugar. Mix well.
- Taste & season.
- Drizzle with sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve immediately