Recipe adapted from nomnompanda
What you need:
- 2 Eggs (Use 3 eggs if you like them slightly firmer)
- 250 ml Soy milk
- A pinch of salt
How to put this together:
- In a bowl, gently beat the egg. Careful not to create too much bubbles & foam
- Add soy milk + salt. Gently mix.
- Strain twice through a sieve
- Pour into a steam-able container
- Cover with tin foil
- Steam on very low heat for 15-20 mins, or until set
- Leave to cool completely
- Take out from container, and enjoy the silky smooth tofu however you like them. I like mine pan-fried, drizzled with soy sauce!